Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Blog fun

I don't want to make people paranoid but you do leave traces in cyberspace.

I have a simple web counter on this site (click on the number at the bottom of the page, or here, to see it). This is just the free version - the paid version would probably give me much more information. Check it out to see what information ANY website can collect on you.

I don't use it much but it's nice to see that people are using this site. It's also often amusing to see the search terms that bring people here. Last year I started a list of some of the best ones (people search on some very weird things) but here's a few that made me chuckle today. (Although, as you may have noticed, I am fairly easily amused....)

latto first midterm - Nice try buddy.
very fat mouse picture - Okay, who else immediately did a google image search on this?
scorpion chasing duck - What? Why?
zedonk sale

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home